15.7.10

.passion.

"Nadiah, you should feel lucky because they love you. they imitate and follow you. they even spoke in English with their friends."

"they may not be rich but they have a lot of love to give."

yes i am sir. I am very lucky to have 64 of them.
it is such a blessing for me to be with them.

even though they do not know how to construct sentences, do not understand most of my words, do not know what is Shrek, i feel lucky to have them. to be loved by them.

being with them is tiring as i have to shout for 1 hour and 10 minutes but it is worthwhile watching them nodding their heads and saying oooh...macam tu rupenye. i thank them for their honesty. when i ask who does not understand me? almost all raise their hands up.

this is what i have been searching for throughout almost 5 years. being with them reminds me back of my real intention to be what i am today.

dear God, i beseech... please grant me passion and excitement in pursuing my career despite all hatred and exhaustion and please, take care of their heart. let them be pure forever. give them strength to live their life among cruel people.



it just i think i need a room on my own.hahaha.gila kera sumbang.

No comments: