22.1.12

.hush baby,speak softly.

these are reality.am i right?

I
“I think you still love me, but we can’t escape the fact that I’m not enough for you. I knew this was going to happen. So I’m not blaming you for falling in love with another woman. I’m not angry, either. I should be, but I’m not. I just feel pain. A lot of pain. I thought I could imagine how much this would hurt, but I was wrong.” 






II

“Is it possible, in the final analysis, for one human being to achieve perfect understanding of another? 
We can invest enormous time and energy in serious efforts to know another person, but in the end, how close can we come to that person's essence? We convince ourselves that we know the other person well, but do we really know anything important about anyone?” 





.haruki murakami.


trying to find meaning in others' actions and words.
after all
we are all alone.
indeed,

2 comments:

fsj said...

nad, are u all right dear?
u know that i am always there for u!
be strong k.
love!

.nad. said...

im alright...,this is merely based on my observation.hehe