19.12.12

.yadayadayada.

bismillah.
coming back to write.

alhamdulillah.
my wish is granted.
also life has been treating me well lately.
just been bothered by unstable  emotions,thoughts.
well.,this is me.hehe.

reported to my new school just now.
a bunch of welcoming mr.s and mdm.s.
and i should say it was a different experience of reporting to the previous school.way different.

i am prepared for the worst though.indeed,experience is the best teacher.
prepared?am i really?sigh.


hey friend.
i hold you with both my hands and my heart.
it saddens me to wake up and realize that i have to let go of you in order to keep my other half.
not really letting go.we just cant be as close as before.haih.
thanks buddy,for everything.
just so you know i love you dearly.and i know you love me the way i do.
i was,am and will always be a mess.haha.and you know i cant help it =)


welcome 2013!!!
Lets bounce Nad!!!with full of the joys of spring!!!hoyeah!!!







No comments: